The Chapter’s closing social was a “sweet” end to a successful and educational chapter year! (If you don’t believe me, check out this picture of one of the decadent ice cream concoctions ordered at Leatherby’s!)
Congratulations to all of the award winners this year:
- Chapter Member of the Year: Susan Mumford
- Chapter Leader of the Year: Mandy McClellan
- Chapter Business Partner of the Year: American Shredding
- Special Service to the Chapter: David Fleming
Also awarded was the Chapter’s first ever membership scholarship award. It was awarded to Renee Wilson. She receives a one year membership in ARMA International and the Chapter. Congratulations Renee! We look forward to the value you will add to our Chapter!
And, lastly, we say goodbye to the outstanding leadership of Bonnie Banks and welcome a new Board. Bonnie guided this chapter through a successful year and we are all grateful for her leadership!
The new chapter Board was sworn in at the closing social:
- Immediate Past-President: Bonnie Banks
- President: Mandy McClellan
- Vice-President: Todd Johnson
- Secretary: Kendra Yates
- Treasurer: Cindi Mansell
- Membership: James Madsen
- Public Affairs: Colleen Mulvey