Applications are due to email@example.com by April 30th each year.
The ARMA Utah – Salt Lake Chapter provides one scholarship per fiscal year to help further professional development in the field of records management. This scholarship provides for the recipient’s membership fees for both ARMA International and the ARMA Utah – Salt Lake Chapter.
Any individual may apply. The recipient must commit to attending monthly ARMA Chapter meetings and to participating as a Chapter board member or on a Chapter committee.
Applications must be signed by the applicant’s work supervisor and turned in by April 30th of each year.
Each application has a required essay (750 words or less) that must include the following:
- Applicant’s current involvement in records and information management (RIM) activities
- Applicant’s goals and aspirations as a RIM professional
- Applicant’s plans or desires to serve on a committee or as a board member
Preference will be given to individuals currently employed in a records and information management position. Applications will be judged on the following factors:
- Application essay
- Applicant’s willingness to participate in local ARMA Chapter projects, activities, board position, or committee position
- Applicant’s (or applicant’s employer’s) ability to pay membership fees
- Has the applicant received the award in the past?